Thank you for requesting a grant from the Pot Spring Elementary School Parent-Teacher Association, Inc. (PSE PTA).
The goal of the 2014-2015 PSE PTA is to foster a strong school community built on communication, collaboration and a commitment to continued student success.
The PTA’s mission -- in common with the National PTA and the Maryland PTA – is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth; and
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth, and
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
The grant requests are reviewed monthly from September through April 15th for the current school year by the executive committee of the PSE PTA. If the request is for an amount exceeding $500, approval will be needed from the PTA General Membership at a regularly scheduled General Meeting. Once approved, funds will be available within two weeks. At the end of the program, a short description on the use of funds will be submitted by the person(s) requesting the grant.
Please enter the following information below and be sure to click submit at the bottom.